Thank you so much for visiting! I hope eventually you will be able to find everything you need here to customize your blog to better express you and your personality. Please keep checking back, as you will often find new and exciting elements. Thank you so much for your support!

Friday, May 22, 2009

Michelle Underwood



 




Here are the kits I have by Michelle Underwood. You can click on her logo above to see all of her her cute stuff! If you are interested in a kit that I don't have by her let me know and I will purchase it for your design for a small fee.



You make me shine


















Have a little faith
















So much love
















Shiny happy life














2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I did it. I copied your button onto my blog. I did not think I could figure out how but I did it! I love your new blog and now I can follow it with ease. Yahoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and good Melissa!! I would love to put your link on but I have no idea how. I gotta figure it out though, I would love to have you do a layout for me!! Good work! See ya in July by the way!!

    ReplyDelete