Thank you so much for visiting! I hope eventually you will be able to find everything you need here to customize your blog to better express you and your personality. Please keep checking back, as you will often find new and exciting elements. Thank you so much for your support!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

About Me

Hi! I'm Melissa Mott.  I am an esthetician/cosmetologist with a serious hobby problem.  I am married to a very hardworking guy who doesn't understand my long list of hobbies but loves me just the same.
I have wanted to create this site ever since I got sucked into the blogging world.  A special thanks to Aqua Poppy, who helped me get started by sharing a few tips.  I want to create designs that inspire you to customize your blog so that it reflects more of who you are.  I love encouraging people to be excited about blogging and hope that customizing your blog will help get the excitement and inspiration flowing!  Thank you everyone so much for your support and helping make this possible.  If you have any questions or suggestions please don't hesitate to let me know.  And thank you so much to the incredible digi designers that are helping me make these designs possible.  



No comments:

Post a Comment